Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two words: El Beautiful-o!

All I can say is that I had one of the greatest runs of my life today.  No I did not win a race, nor reach a new PR.  Nope, it wasn't like I felt like Rocky Balboa after conquering a major mountain, nor did I even want to attempt one.  

But two things rocked my world today: my running buddy and my running route.  My incredible sister and I are training for the Hobblecreek Half, and she's the one that came up with the running route--the other fantastic piece of today's running pie.  Please take note of all of the green within the city boundaries on the satellite image, plus the nicely situated mountains that are covered with foliage as they take part of the Uinta National Forest.

Yep.  Love my life. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your life too! You make me want to go running!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Ahh, I know the feeling. We need to run Suncrest again...