Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Day

After doing much thinking about life of late, I've decided that I'm most happy when I'm connecting with people. My relationships are the drive and motivation behind 97% of everything that I do (the other 3% being my purely selfish desires). After reading family member's blogs, watching video, perusing pictures, and replaying in my mind meaningful and jovial interactions I've recently had with family, friends, co-workers, and my teenage boy clients, I've decided that these things need to be recorded and remembered. With so many memories faded or now lost, I've got to put them down.

I now, with great pleasure, invite you to be my guest. So, kick up your feet, relax in your chair, and hopefully grab a bit of sunshine and happiness (or just some quirky thoughts and laughs) from this newly created blog, which really will have the rambling thoughts, ideas, stories, events, and adventures of a happy girl. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Dave Newman said...

Nice Schmates! I look forward to more entries and pictures (I've learned that pictures make a post fun)! So...make sure you use that camera of yours.

Dave Newman said...

Good job.

Tricia said...

Hey, this is awesome! You are a really good writer, and I'm excited to take in the sunshine of your blog!

Dad said...

You are awesome, Kari. You continually inspire me to love my life more fully, and to remember what a special gift from our Maker each beautiful day is! Thanks for sharing.

Mom said...

I'm looking forward to LOTS of good things to read and view...between my newsletter deadlines!